A few of Tea Tree Essential Oil qualities are as follows:
- cleansing, purifying, uplifting, antimicrobial, antiseptic,
antiviral, balsamic, bactericide, cicatrisant,
expectorant, fungicide and insecticide.
- No house should be without this essential oil, as it is one of the most powerful immune system builders.
- it is great to clean wounds and also relieves muscle aches and pains.
- In World War II, the producers and the cutters were exempt from military service until enough essential oil
had been accumulated. Each soldier and sailor was issued with some as part of their kit, to treat tropical
infections and infected wounds.
- Tea tree oil is very important in the health of the immune system, as it acts as a immuno-stimulant and
increases the body's ability to fight off any infections.
- it can be used to help clear vaginal thrush, cystitis and genital infections in general and on the skin,
it clears abscesses, acne, burns, herpes, athlete's foot, cold sores, blemishes, diaper rash, warts,
sunburn and infected wounds, while fighting dandruff on the scalp.
-When pared with citronella or cedarwood it makes a great bug repellent and killer.